What you will need.
There is an extension available for Google Chrome that you can use to delete data from you activity log. Please install it and then continue with this tutorial. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/facebook-post-manager/ljfidlkcmdmmibngdfikhffffdmphjae.
How to delete your information
- Visit your main Facebook profile page while logged in, for example, mine is https://www.facebook.com/ryanormroduk
- On the bottom far right side of your Facebook cover, find the button entitled “View Activity Log”
- When you’re on your Activity log page, use the left navigation to select the type of information you wish to delete
- Click the extension icon that appeared after installation, and configure the date range for your particular needs.
- Depending on the entries you wish to delete, choose whether or not you want to delete or unlike, etc.
That should be all you need to do in order to remove your information. Please beware that it may appear not to work at first, this is because the extension first finds all of the posts and then when it has found them all, it asks you to confirm the process once more before actually deleting your data. So you will need to wait and watch for the popup and then confirm.